× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

MyCourt was a crucial part of 2K in the past

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #3882 by wfuuopy
Point guards have struggled to Nba 2k22 Mt remain active in the last two seasons. The fact that you play point guard does not confer an advantage. The increased speed of the Point Forward build is negligible. Point Forwards have higher ceilings than guards do. 2K Sports should address archetypes and design concepts that are built with strengths as well as weaknesses. For example, an undersized center will move quickly but their small size will make defending more well-known players more difficult.

MyCourt was a crucial part of 2K in the past, but it has fallen out of fashion over the course of. It was MyCourt was a facility that let MyPlayers improve their skills through drills. This was a brilliant idea , which rewarded players who made extra effort in the game.

MyPlayer has seen only an improvement of a small degree in the last few years. The MyCourt is currently used to train HORSE. The MyCourt was once the right spot for players to solve rivalries. The MyCourt would permit two players to compete in a one-on-one game, with the winner getting bragging rights.

The players are more likely to take part in the Stage and make virtual money. The reason for the MyCourt is not fully understood. I like the idea of the MyCourt becoming a venue for Pro-Am teams to train or just relax. Pro-Am is an integral part of 2K and has grown more crucial with the advent of eSports. The MyCourt could be a space where teams play a game and figure on problems with chemistry.

Player Creation Menu the creation menu for MyPlayers are pretty limited. There are only a handful of options available for eye color, skin color shape or lips. I would love to see more options in the design suite. I would like to create a character that is to stand out from others. Female MyPlayers - The WNBA came into NBA 2K last year, and it performed admirably. It was enjoyable to buy mt nba 2k22 play with entirely different teams. My next suggestion was inspired by the success of WNBA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds